In this week’s episode, Steven discusses the importance of Value Add Investing when you’re reducing expenses. He highlights some ways in order to make this happen in your investing today as well as shares an opportunity that will allow you to invest in a venture that is taking these strategies and putting them into action.
Do not miss these highlights:
- Value is added when you increase income or decrease expenses
- One primary focus is to look for opportunities where rents are lower than what the market is
- Reducing expenses by billing back some of the expenses to the tenants
- An important factor when implementing this type of strategy is to look at what comparable properties in the area are doing
- Reduce costs through incentive programs and tax benefits
Want to learn more about this opportunity and whether it is right for you?
Join us at our next Passive Investment Opportunity Webinar. Learn more at www.vonfinch.com/offer
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?