Before you get started in passive investing there are some key things that you need to look for to get started in real estate. Steven imparts his knowledge of what you should know so that you do not make some of the big mistakes that people often make.
- Understand what you’re investing in to determine the right strategy for you
- Mid size multi-family properties are great opportunities for people who are focused on equity growth
- Larger projects such as the large multifamily is a blend between cash flow and equity growth
- When we understand what we’re looking to invest in, we understand the strategy
- Understand who you’re investing with to lower your risk and have a higher likelihood of hitting those returns
Establish your relationship with VonFinch now for exclusive invite only opportunities. Schedule an introductory call now at http://www.vonfinch.com/call
Download your free strategy guide, The Passive Investor Playbook at http://www.vonfinch.com/playbook
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?